Tinnitus

Concert, ear trauma, tinnitus... hyperacusis... chronic pain... depression... unemployment... and the fight for recovery ! by a french 31 year old man.

My Blogs

About Me

My photo
Mougins, Alpes-Maritimes, France



"The mainstream had vanished with all its power and money. Now it was just us : bloggers, hackers kids.

When there were three networks, there were three lies. Now that there are 400 000 people there is 400 000 lies.

The more voices there are, the more spin there is. Truth becomes that much harder to find.

In the end, it's all just noise".

From Diary of the Dead, by George A.Romero

Once again Romero points the finger on a true issue... but he's not the first to do so. Even myself did a month ago on my french blog. However he sure can make more than 400 000 people think about all this... and I sure can't :-)


Official trailer :



0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Categories

Archives

My LinkedIn Page

View Laurent Matignon's profile on LinkedIn