Tinnitus

Concert, ear trauma, tinnitus... hyperacusis... chronic pain... depression... unemployment... and the fight for recovery ! by a french 31 year old man.

My Blogs

About Me

My photo
Mougins, Alpes-Maritimes, France


There is place in today rock'n'roll for different styles. A friend of mine just finished his first record and today I've got to tell you about a new gig coming up : Les Bougresses will perform live for the second time in Paris on friday, at the 25°C Est (place Stalingrad).

You can see their MySpace here, and their website there.

Like a foretaste of the "Fête de la Musique" which this year will be on a saturday - you can imagine all those teenagers swimming in beers all night long, yeah !

Les Bougresses, I'll be there !

What about you, dear readers ?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Categories

Archives

My LinkedIn Page

View Laurent Matignon's profile on LinkedIn